“Align your data polices with corporate business objectives”
Cloud Square views Data Governance (DG) as a business function within the corporation. The DG role is to define the data policies, standards and clear methods to measure the overall success and effectiveness of your program. As with all business functions within the corporation, DG touches upon People, Process and Technologies. Establishing your DG practice is an evolutionary process which shapes the way people think and defines the processes to handle your data as a trusted corporate asset.
Our engagement begins with a series of assessment workshops focused on the DG core tenets.
- Defined & Dependent Processes
- Change & Program Management
- Organizational Alignment
- Success criteria and measurements
MDM – “360 degree centralized version of the ‘truth’”
Master Data is the critical information about customers, products, suppliers etc. It is the foundational information used throughout the organization to make key business decisions. When Master Data is correct, consistent and up-to-date across an enterprise, management can achieve a holistic view of its partner interactions and customer behaviors. This 360 degree view provides a “Single Source of Truth” creating increased efficiencies that result in higher profit margins.
Cloud Square’s MDM team will get you up and running fast, delivering tangible business value by providing:
- A single, 360 degree centralized version of the ‘truth’
- Enable data governance strategy through stewardship portals
- Full, end-to-end audit logs and versioning
- Centralized data governance & compliance
- Real-time message/service integration
- Pre-defined and customizable vertical data models for key master data attributes
- Design and implementation services